If you had the opportunity to sit with God and speak to Him face to face, what would you say? I don't know either, but let's find out . . . .

Saturday, May 7, 2011

The Next RIGHT Thing

I heard in my CR group a saying that insipred me to live by it. From this point forward I will strive to wake up each morning and simply "Do the next right thing." I mean, if I am listening to God and walking prayerfully through my day, that should be the way things happen, right? I have several women who are becoming dear friends through this program and a few men as well. They walk this way, too.

Doing the next right thing should also help me to walk in true love as God has been directing since last August. I know I can do this with help from my friends.

Today I would say to God:

Thank you for blessing me with such wonderful friends who are striving with me to continue in doing the next right thing. Help me to be a good friend to them as well, living by example as they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment